Ripperbone = Scumbag

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL,

This appears to be hard for you to understand so i'll break it down nice and simple for you.

These are the facts:

Ken was asked to move out and given a date for when i'd like to have him gone. (30 days). The reasons behind that are of nobodys business except mine as I'm the homeowner and dont need to give him a reason for leaving.

Ken Ows me money for back rent.

He lied to me about when he was leaving in order to avoid a confrontation and didnt pay me

NOT FACT:

The tags and speaker were both missing and I had reason to believe it was him that did it for the reasons i posted before. After stiffing me $400, why would I not believe it was him??

It takes a cold motherfucker to get pissed at someone who leaves to go be with a bed ridden, sickly friend of a family member. You seem to be mad because he didn't tell you he was doing that... but with all of this "nobodies business" stuff you're flinging around like poo, I find it hard to believe you don't see why he did what he did.

Grow up, will ya? and don't talk down to me like I'm some retarded 12 year old that doesn't have a grasp on friends oweing me money, because you'll lose.

I vote bigdaddy dick stroker gets banned so he can settle his difference like a mature man 1 on 1 with who he has a problem with and not bringing his little quarrel onto the board to slam someone openly without knowing the full story... since you know he likes to keep others in the dark and all.

If you could see me, you'd see my eyes rolling.

It takes a cold motherfucker to get pissed at someone who leaves to go be with a bed ridden, sickly friend of a family member. You seem to be mad because he didn't tell you he was doing that... but with all of this "nobodies business" stuff you're flinging around like poo, I find it hard to believe you don't see why he did what he did.

Grow up, will ya? and don't talk down to me like I'm some retarded 12 year old that doesn't have a grasp on friends oweing me money, because you'll lose.

HAHA, another internet tough guy.
Ken is making himself out to look like a hero and making you all out to look stupid for believing this shit.
Hey, its working.

Ban me, i dont give a fuck. I said what i wanted to say.
How he defends his internet honor is up to him and how you idiots swing from his nuts in the process is up to ya'll

Um no, that was after repeated attempts and no answer back from you.
i got 2 emails from you, and sorry i not on line much anymore seeing is how I work a job that has a messed up 2nd shift, I go to work, i get home I go to bed, I get up and get ready for work once again. i only got on here tonight after work cause I was told about this thread from a friend of mine in cali. and he told me when I was at work. so i got on to see what it was all about.

I'm not being tough, I'm calling it like it is. Ripperbone has been full of solid information, and with quite a few people vouching him on sales/purchases on here, I don't see how I'm going to believe your assumption garbage over him.

You've been here 8 months. He's been here two years.

Gee, I'm going to believe the guy with the NSX and house who's bitching and whining over 400 dollars without first getting the whole story from Ken. damnit where is that eye roll smiley.

i got 2 emails from you, and sorry i not on line much anymore seeing is how I work a job that has a messed up 2nd shift, I go to work, i get home I go to bed, I get up and get ready for work once again. i only got on here tonight after work cause I was told about this thread from a friend of mine in cali. and he told me when I was at work. so i got on to see what it was all about.

Well if you're working now, shouldnt be too much to ask for what you owe me then right?

I'm not being tough, I'm calling it like it is. Ripperbone has been full of solid information, and with quite a few people vouching him on sales/purchases on here, I don't see how I'm going to believe your assumption garbage over him.

You've been here 8 months. He's been here two years.

Gee, I'm going to believe the guy with the NSX and house who's bitching and whining over 400 dollars without first getting the whole story from Ken. damnit where is that eye roll smiley.

Solid information??? OH fuck you got me rolling.

Its his word against mine. There is no solid info on the internet.

I'm talking about honda tech information, dumbass. Get a clue.

None of the HondaTech information pretains to this topic. So where the fuck did that come from and what bearing does it have? So the guy knows cars, that doesn't mean shit in this situation.

I'm not out to change your mind, nor do i really care what you think. I'm just trying to see your twisted point of view.

None of the HondaTech information pretains to this topic. So where the fuck did that come from and what bearing does it have? So the guy knows cars, that doesn't mean shit in this situation.

I'm not out to change your mind, nor do i really care what you think. I'm just trying to see your twisted point of view.

It's about trust and honesty.

But I guess since you get pissed, make assumptions, and then come on a board and stab someone in the back you wouldn't know anything about that.

Would you?

Don't you have a phone to call him on?

But I guess since you get pissed, make assumptions, and then come on a board and stab someone in the back you wouldn't know anything about that.

Would you?

He wouldn't answer anyway. Besides, i got out what i needed to say and got his attention. Not that it'll change anything but makes me feel better that i got it out.

Would you?

Stab someone in the back? hahah, im the one who got screwed over here.

Ok.

Now go drink some bleach and go to bed.

Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win youre still retarded

With that being said, GROW UP! all of you

Not saying Ripperbone did or didnt do anything wrong, he's a great guy on the internet but internet/real life can be two very different rules.

I'm a gay fag on the internet but in real life Im a hot stud that gets all the girls.
:D

Two very different roles from the same person.....

As far as this whole thread goes.... I WILL NOT have roommates becuase of this reasons.

Not to say there's not good roommates out there, but having just myself here rules out anyone from using my shit, eating my shit, taking my shit, or anything else.

and FWIW $400.00 bucks sucks to be out of but dude its $400.00 bucks. that's not even enough cash to get any major charges filed on you if you were to steal that from a store (shoplifting)

I hope ripperbone pays up what he owes and from his internet side of life I think he will, maybe he can set you up with $25.00 paypals every week. for 4 months. if he's having money issues.

If he does skip out and screw you over on the money then, hey ripperbone stiffed you the cash, it's only $400.00 everyone now knows about this thread so his name is iffy right now, if he doesnt pay up then move on knowing people wont deal with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back