risingsunengines.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ozzfreak

Has anyone bought anything from this company? I am going to be getting an engine in a few weeks, and they seem like they have good prices, and are VERY nice on the phone. Thanks

Oz

Originally posted by swanny@Jan 5 2005, 09:24 PM
http://www.hmotorsonline.com is the only place to go.
[post=441683]Quoted post[/post]​

Well the problem is, they don't have the motor I'm looking for, at least not on their website. I have a d15b2 right now, and I just want a exact replacement. I don't need performance upgrade, just a engine that runs right. I have a severely warped head right now, and the motor runs, but overheats very quickly because water runs into the pistons. I can go 15 miles TOPS before I start overheating. risingsunmotors.com had one for 550 after shipping. I talked to them on the phone, and they seemed very nice and very knowledgeable. Anyway, I am just trying to find out some info about them. Thanks.

Oz

I've NEVER heard of risingsunengines....

a company you've never heard of, that you have to ask if anyone's ever heard of them before.....there's probably a reason that they aren't hugely popular.

try buying that motor localy....save $$$

Back