Rixxxceboy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea a PM would've been better, but anyway we use flexisign software and we have a graphtec fc3100-120 plotter (50in.) and also an encad novajet700 inkjet printer (60in.) using GO inks. we have a $25 minimum. some shops have a $50 or $100 minimum. there is this place near us that does vehicle wraps and i heard they have a $1000 minimum!! :blink: you'd have to pay me that much to do a wrap though. they look like alot of work.

we RIP images for the inkjet with flexi and we also have corel 10 for working with images. we dont do much in the way of image editing though.

there is a shop in huntington beach called Modern Image. they do alot of showcar graphics and they sell alot of off-the-shelf logos. they sell something like a 4"x12" for around $5 (i think). i'm just guessing based on some prices i saw a long long time ago. you can check their prices on the internet. they're at www.modernimage.net ...be warned though..they have the gheyest website ive ever seen LOL

Back