Road Trip!!!!! April 8-9

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I looked at their website, and Im still confused. What is this dragon thing. Looks like riding dirt bikes looking at metal dragons.

I will do Deals Gap one day, but just on my own and on a weekday. Weekends just get too crowded and no way will I do it with a whole bunch of other message board people. That road is too well known. Motorcyclists love it and so do the local cops. Well good luck and be safe on it.

is it to NC? im already in NC so that wouldnt really be any fun...
Bad ass - I'm in - I've gone to and from NY twice since September and NC has some good roads!

that is a lie :lol: NC got alot of paved roads, but its rare to find one in good condition.

lol, i dont think he meant condition, i think he meant turns wise. but on the other board, its already been stressed that when we go, its not a race. and ppl that intend on racing may suffer serious consiquences. thanks for the intrest guys! and gals.

cyclone.....its a stretch of road that tests you and your car, should be a fun experience with a group of other enthusiats.(i spelled that so wrong.lol)

Originally posted by jeffie7@Dec 5 2004, 11:26 PM
What no bikes? =)
[post=426825]Quoted post[/post]​

What do you mean? Tons of motorcyclists check that stretch of road out. It's like Rt. 17 in VT but longer and with less elevation change. And on a side note, I got to drive the Saw Mill Parkway this afternoon on the way home from NJ. :)

jeff, i was thinkin about bringin my bike actually. lol

Back