Robots are going to take over the world

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats insane...

just think what robots will be like in 20-30 years

im thinking the terminator movies are going to be considered non-fiction :(

i need to find a portable emp device so in case some robot runs up on me i can knock his ass out lol :)

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jan 22 2004, 08:02 PM
thats insane...

just think what robots will be like in 20-30 years

im thinking the terminator movies are going to be considered non-fiction :(

i need to find a portable emp device so in case some robot runs up on me i can knock his ass out lol :)

:werd:

instead of spending billions of dollars on bullshit ass aircraft...

the military should partner up with sony and develop some crazy ass robot that we could send over to iraq and anywhere else....

imagine if that thing was built out of some type of titanium kevlar material?

every towelhead who fires a bullet at it would perish....

best thing to do is get a bunch of grade school kids to operate them, since little kids motor skills are 100x better than a grown adult....usually

kids nowadays are growing up on ps2 and xbox.....most guys in the military are my age, and all they had to grow up on was shitty as commodore 64 or snes....

which doesnt require as much coordination to play as some of the newer games ...

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 22 2004, 08:23 PM

best thing to do is get a bunch of grade school kids to operate them, since little kids motor skills are 100x better than a grown adult....usually

screw that, with the right software they wouldnt need an operator

just put them on the battle field with a m16 and an anti air weapon and let them do their job... :)

problems will arise when a whacked out software engineer installs a "kill all humans" program in the robots...then we are fucked

i give it 20-30 years before robots replace the us army

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 22 2004, 08:23 PM

*cough*Evangelion*cough*

Originally posted by highperboi@Jan 22 2004, 11:19 PM
wow what is the retail on one of those?

SONY. more than you can afford, pal!

So far I've seen Robots doing human activities like playing Soccer and Dancing.

So I'm not worried, you see. The only humans they will replace are Europeans. Shit, I'll arm them if they do that.

-> Steve

i want one, i would sell a nut to get one of those. but they are only about 18in tall, if they were as big as Asimo then i would be on it like white on rice

WOW!! Thats awsome they move so smooth i love JAPANESE TECHNOLOGY.
I would love to race one.They will have flawless skillz,damn scary.

the whole time i was watching that, i didnt know whether to think it was cool, or to be afraid. i wish i hadnt seen it. :unsure:

not me, i want one really bad, i would plug it in to hondas website and download every tech thing ever, it would be the ultimate mechanic.

Back