ROFL! husband on strike!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If he was truly a real man, he would pimp slap the bitch back to last week. I thought all black men had a handle on their women. what a bitch.

seriously. if he was a real man, hed say "Look inferior race, see that ring, i own you, you are my property. Stop letting the damn kids sleep in our bed because i need some sex. Now make me a sandwich and get naked."

Quoted post[/post]]
seriously. if he was a real man, hed say "Look inferior race, see that ring, i own you, you are my property. Stop letting the damn kids sleep in our bed because i need some sex. Now make me a sandwich and get naked."

Here's the problem with that, though: They're both black.

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">Zing!</span>

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Here's the problem with that, though: They're both black.

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">Zing!</span>

:owned:

knowing the difference between gender and race is awesome.

^^^^^^6 hahhahah love yoru avatar and title. thats my fav line LOL. and well yeah.. im home already soooo fuck you guys im gettin high.

so wheres the link to sign?

Back