rollingstone mag reviews the sti

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's a music based magazine, what do you expect?

Paul Walls is fucking moron anyways, somone needs to gun down that white boy like Tupac.

Quoted post[/post]]
It's a music based magazine, what do you expect?

Paul Walls is fucking moron anyways, somone needs to gun down that white boy like Tupac.
Man i love tupac, if it wasn't for him i'd be forced to ride in the front of the bus.

no joke lame...on top of the bad article, its got more ads than i could count....only bad thing about my laptop is, i dont see the ads, but i still gotta click no when the damn thing tries to use my internet connection.

Quoted post[/post]]
no joke lame...on top of the bad article, its got more ads than i could count....only bad thing about my laptop is, i dont see the ads, but i still gotta click no when the damn thing tries to use my internet connection.
I didn't see any ads, but the article sucked, the FXC review on the bottom was pretty not informing.

they should be set on fire. But what would you guys go for. A G35 or an STI?

that was the dumbest car review i ever read. i feel like i just got dumber reading it.oh and Paul Wall's music fucking sucks....IMHO.

04's are lame. they had some problems.

05's fixed these problems, got upgraded stuff

06's look like dog shit.

g35's are lame... i wanted one for a while too... but they do nothing for me anymore. too big. and it drives big. like, cadalac big.

plus, nissans awd system is a joke...

Nissan's AWD system in the StageA kicked some ass...a lot of possibilities there....and the same can be said for the R34.... :wink:

that article was a fuckin joke. but i guess they got across to their target audience, i mean if the people reading that shit are a fan of that redneck rapper, then they probably woulldn't have understood a real review.

i've never even hear that guy, but i'm sure he sucks, lol. anyone ever heard of Haystak? BDN probably has. my friend likes him, i thin he gets fuckin annoying.

the boost gauge wiggles wildly as the car roars forward. "Man, that's the all-wheel drive,"

LOL :bash:

Bad wording. He was talking about "how the car doesn't peel out when you launch", but it read stupid. I want my 5 IQ points back.

the ATTESSA system is bad-ass

i'm pretty sure the g35 doesn't have the attessa.

ummmm I dont' see what everyone's being all stupid about. It wasnt a fucking technical review, they just put a rapper in a tuner car. Of course he's not gonna care. It don't got dem 20's y0.

Back