rota slipstreams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested and i am in Burlington County N.J. If you still have them and no one else has dibs on them let me know...i got cash and will pick up....thanks, jason

No offense but swirlies are going for 400-450 so why should i lose money on a set of mint slips? 500 is more than fair picked up. Also the azenis semi's in front are 94 bux each...

I'll trade you some 17's with new 205-40-17's. They are velocity racing wheels gunmetal with a polished lip and chrome screws all the way around. They will look good on about everything seriously. The fronts have a spot where the clear has came off but no biggie and you can't notice unless your on top of them. The rears are great 1 has a minor rub but overall look great.

Panitball gun & some cash?

Check out my FS thread let me know. I'm looking for some really light 15's or 16's.

I'm in Va..

sorry i haven't gotten ahold of you i have just been super busy trying to get my eg hatch together....if i sent you a check or money order and you cashed it then sent me the rims ups or whatever, would that be ok cause i just sold my truck to get something new and it might be a week or too before i get up to north jersey with something to fit the rims in.....if you want me to send you the money order or check let me know on here cause my phone has been a piece of shit....if you call and leave a msg i'll be able to get the msg but can't guarantee the call, thanks, jason

o yeah i offered that because you said you have gotten burned before with shipping stuff so i f i can trust you will send the rims then that will be ok with me, so that way you will get the money no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back