rota's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I need to find a good place to buy rota rims.I have looked around and search google but could only find like 3 places.One was something like jaydm or something.Are they anygood?Where did you get yours?

Jaydm.com fucking suck. Here's why...

I ordered some Royal Black 17" SubZeros with a 40mm offset and a 5X100 bolt pattern. They tell me they don't have any, but can sell me some STRs or whatever the Prodrive knockoff is. I say I'd like to wait for the SZs. So UPS shows up about a week later with some STR wheels. I refuse shipment and call Heather up to fuckstart her head. She apologises and says they have the right wheels in stock now. I say to send them. She does. They're 4X100. I refuse shipment again and call her back to tear her a new one. She says they'll send the RIGHT wheels this time, and will send me some of their lugnuts for free because they're such nice people. So I get the right wheels, right bolt pattern... WRONG FUCKING OFFSET! Instead of 40mm, I get fucking 48mm Subaru wheels. I just said fuck it. My lug nuts never showed up.

I have some nice Rotas I could sell you... Go check out my "Civic Si parts for sale" thread in the Parts Forum.

I got mine in the Sponsor Marketplace forum in Honda-Tech, from a guy named DRFlinckner, They were cheap and they came when he said they would. I think 15x6.5s were 380 +65 bucks shipping, and 15x7 were 400+65 bucks shipping.

Man i would pick those up in a hurry if it were december.See my problem is i cant order anything untill then because thats when i can take out my money.Dec 2 i get 15grand yay for me

Hey thanks for the link.there not to bad but i was hoping for a tire package also.I dont want anyone around here touching my rims.I live a in a hick town its horrible <_<

Back