RS Limited Rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They look pretty good to me! Cant say ive heard anything about them (good or bad) but they do look nice!

they are a knock off brand, but i havent heard any complaints.

they arent great, nor are they terrible

I had a really old set of ADR wheels on my 90 crx for like 5 years and they held up pretty well. I just got rid of them because I was sick of looking at them, and as a matter of fact, the kid I sold them to still has them on his jetta like 2 years later

Alot of low priced rims are made by a huge wheel company in malaysia that makes them for various brands like RS and ADR, that is one reason why you see alot of the same designs in different brands. The wheels they make are actually quite good. They have one of the biggest, most technologically advanced wheel manufacturing plants in the world and are put through something like 14 quality checks. This company has been making and distributing aftermarket wheels for like 15 years. i am not sure if all RS and ADR wheels are made by that company but the RS TZ-5s and the ADR Visions are exact copies of their BSA 187 model, which is also sold as Rage 5.0s. the company is just now selling wheels under their own brand name (BSA Alloy Wheels). but they are still making wheels for other brands.

Back