RS*R EXmag GTII catback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
RS*R sent me the wrong exhaust. I have no use for it. They still haven't called me back about shipping to get it back to them so I can get the correct exhaust. So I'm cutting my losses and selling it privately.

480 shipped.

One thing; it won't have the original box, but it will have all the bolts, instructions, and the two main pipes including the "muffler."

I'm tired of fucking with them. So I thought I'd try to sell it myself and go get an Apexi world sport exhaust. I'm sure it's a little louder than the Exmag though.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Sep 19 2005, 09:16 PM
RS*R sent me the wrong exhaust. I have no use for it. They still haven't called me back about shipping to get it back to them so I can get the correct exhaust. So I'm cutting my losses and selling it privately.

480 shipped.

One thing; it won't have the original box, but it will have all the bolts, instructions, and the two main pipes including the "muffler."

I'm tired of fucking with them. So I thought I'd try to sell it myself and go get an Apexi world sport exhaust. I'm sure it's a little louder than the Exmag though.
[post=556808]Quoted post[/post]​

what car does it fit?

Crap... I gotta go pull it out. My brother packed it all into teh garage so he could fit his truck in there.

edit: don't pay attention to the date. I just took those.

gallery_27060_160_59572.jpg

gallery_27060_160_60227.jpg

gallery_27060_160_42376.jpg

gallery_27060_160_57034.jpg

gallery_27060_160_62659.jpg

dude, thats the LOUD AS FUCK one, not the quiet one.

I know, thats why I'm selling it. I wanted the Exmag, not the GTII. They shipped me the wrong style for the wrong body. I'm sick of RS*R telling me it was driftspeeds fault and I'm sick of driftspeed telling me it was RS*Rs fault.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 20 2005, 08:16 AM
order it through bruce.

sales@hondapitstop.com

tell him i sent you. i will be a LITTLE more than 480, but you'll get it quick and with good CS.
[post=557003]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll have to send an email to him, but first I need this to get sold.

did you pay with a credit card or debit card? shit i went to my bank and filled out a dispute to cover my ass in case their "we refunded you two weeks ago" is a bullshit lie. They will return my money, because I payed with a visa debit card, so I get the protection. Fuck driftspeed, and I am calling Bruce to get the rsr as soon as I get my money back. Funny thing is, that I was on the phone with gay ass driftspeed so much(long distance) that the price I would have payed had I gotten it would have been well over 500 bucks total.

I paid with my credit card, and i was told that I was going to get a call the next day to see about a box.

Then he tells me that I have to pay all the shipping charges.

So here we are.

Quoted post[/post]]
Who says you have to pay shipping chrges?

Bump for possible buyers.

Derek, from RS*R. He tells me that I have to pay to have the box shipped to me.

The incorrect exhaust shipped to them.

and...

the correct exhaust shipped to me.

Yet, I'm not the one who fucked up the order. They put the incorrect product in the correct box.

talk to your credit card company first, and after that is resolved, get the exhaust from a different vendor.

So... what do I tell them? Yeah they fucked up my order and I want this bill taken off?

yup. They will guide you on what to do next.
you might have to pay to ship the exhaust back, but it would be a hell of a lot easier than to find a seller.

My credit union company pulled through like a mofo!!!

The dispute was filed on monday afternoon (this is one of those banks that does everything in real time) and the money was in my account by monday night. Fuck driftspeed. now I need to take some time to order the exhaust...

bump for an exhaust that needs to be sold!!!

Back