Rsx hood and wing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DoinWork

VIS carbon fiber hood oem 300 like new
rsx type r wing painted white 125

PICK UP ONLY ON THESE ITEMS...

Located in NJ

Your a putz my rsx lease is going back next week, and i can scan the reciept if you want... Also rsx come with chip keys....

Im sorry but i feel some one with only 33 posts who lives in Nj selling things like this would have to be stollen, then again i get a kick outa pickin out the theifs.

LMAO, there's a stereotype if i ever saw one...
NJ = the toxic state, not the thief state
lol

bump for good deals

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 8 2005, 11:53 AM
Im sorry but i feel some one with only 33 posts who lives in Nj selling things like this would have to be stollen, then again i get a kick outa pickin out the theifs.

LMAO, there's a stereotype if i ever saw one...
NJ = the toxic state, not the thief state
lol

bump for good deals
[post=470703]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok i will retract the statment, but these are still parts not a whole RSX. And why buy parts for a lease if you intend on giving it back? Especialy if your broke enough to go through the effort to post them on here...

And i knew Some one would say Something about a stereotype, and it is kinda but not really, I was kinda just trying to ad to the already fishy sounding story.

Ps. thanks for beeing kind and useing aword like putz, there was no need for a bitch fight with name calling, if anything look at it as me protecting your investment. Cause had they been stolen, I bet you would be pist :p . Anyways good luck....

Back