Rsx Price In 1 Year? Integra Ls?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turtl631

any idea how much a used rsx will be about a year from now? im lookin for a 5 speed, not type s, good condition body, high mileage is ok. also, how much should i expect to pay for a used integra ls coupe, manual, with leather, NOT modded, from around 97, 98, or 99? thanks!

they didn't make the RSX in 97, 98, or 99. You can goto a used dealership and get one for at least $16,000 in a year.

I believe he was refering to the Integra in 97, 98 and 99. Hence the term "also".
Go to kbb.com, you can find what you want there.

I'm sorry i posted such a badly worded question. Basically i just need to know what an rsx will be used, approximately, in about 1 year. Thats why i posted; if i were getting it now, i would have just gone to kelly blue book etc. THanks!

There is no way to know in a yr. Cars could drop to a dollar b/c the market could drop, or it could raise and go for 100K, all of this is hypothetical. That is like someone asking you to plan your life a yr in advance... not happening.

I dont know what they go for now, but i'm going to guess you can get some for cheaper than others, depending on miles and condition.. so, between 5K and 20K. Depending the model, condition, etc.

Back