RSX Type S Seats in an EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrowNKiD

Has anyone swaped RSX leather interior front and back into a 92-95 civic hatch? i was wondering if anyone could help me... i would like to put in rsx front a rear seats but im not sure if they will fit or how i should go about installing them

they will.. try a search, there is a guy in this site with a sivler hatch back with full rsx interior. Looks good, but no matter how you look at it you have a 95 dash still and doesnt look right.

Quoted post[/post]]
they will.. try a search, there is a guy in this site with a sivler hatch back with full rsx interior. Looks good, but no matter how you look at it you have a 95 dash still and doesnt look right.
how do u know i have a 95 dash?? lol anyways i do but that still doesnt answer my question... can u use the rsx seat rails or do u need integra/civic rails or some other combination?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
how do u know i have a 95 dash?? lol anyways i do but that still doesnt answer my question... can u use the rsx seat rails or do u need integra/civic rails or some other combination?
Try and use your eg rails, if not then you will have to buy brackets, or make your own.

did someone find the EG with the RSX interior yet ? I cant find it... i too am trying to put RSX interior in my 93 EG... I have a guy waiting on me to buy his interior, but i'd like to know how much work is involved first.

i would ike to know if the rear seats will snap right in without major alterations

i would also like to know if the rails from the EG's seats are easy to remove and weld to the RSX front seat rails.

Back