run in with the local fuzz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Minus the tagging that's stereotyping. You cant harass people for associating. It's in the first amendment. It's one of the major reasons real gangs exist. Hell you guys sound like a modest fraternity at best. Sounds like some bored cops to me.

me too. He knows he cant do anything to you. I'm sure he would have just warned you to slow it down even if you admitted to it. honestly, did the cop give you any attitude or did he politly ask you if you it was you that he heard about?

he's just trying to keep the roads safe. move on. some of you guys are bringing your negative experiences and have started to twist the officers real intentions. :confused:

I've lived in this city 24 of my 26 years and have yet to meet a cop here who isn't a complete tool. They're courteous, but they stretch the law. I watched two of them search a 16 year old girls' car for crack in front of my house, turns out she was doing 5 over and had just left a school function and was going home. Thats a little bit ridiculous to me. Meanwhile there are meth labs exploding in trailers and the cops ignore the serious shit.

Doesn't an officer of the court have to witness the violation of the law?

k.

Just checking.....

yeppers they sure do

only thing he could have done is give BDN a stern talking to and tell him to slow down because they would be "keeping an eye on him"

other than that he couldnt have done shit

ive admitted to cops that i was doing something illegal earlier, they didnt witness it so they couldnt do shit about it

had this conversation at a DWI stop one night
you been drinking tonight?
no
where are you headed?
home
where are you coming from?
hartford
(cop gets a smug look thinking he has me caught out because hartford is generally a club/bar destination after dark) what were you doing in hartford?
i was at the street races (smile)
(cop smirks a little) well you drive safe

I've lived in this city 24 of my 26 years and have yet to meet a cop here who isn't a complete tool. They're courteous, but they stretch the law. I watched two of them search a 16 year old girls' car for crack in front of my house, turns out she was doing 5 over and had just left a school function and was going home. Thats a little bit ridiculous to me. Meanwhile there are meth labs exploding in trailers and the cops ignore the serious shit.
Try Bayonne, NJ. The most asshole cops in existence. But they actually do do a great job at sticking to the law. Generally they don't even bother with you unless you did something wrong. They are just extremely aggressive.

They use to have street races on an abandoned road in Bayonne. One night the cops roll in and basically block everything off. One guy speeds for the gap in the cop cars as one cop exits his cruiser... Officer "thought it was an attempted on his life" and shot the driver dead.

He's at work.

I was doing a little investigative work myself, there's a yellow ranger that lives on the road the cop said he saw a yellow truck speeding on.

BrYan not Brian

And yes he's probably either methed out, in jail, or dead. Neither would surprise me.

Back