running to lean???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sih8tch

i got a b16a in my 92 hb. and for some reason, i'm running to lean. how can i make it stop running to lean?? and yes i do have a a/f ratio gauge.

well you could get a fuel pressure regulator see if that helps. Also check your fuel pump and filter to make sure they are functioning properly. if you do the above and still lean and it is a moded motor you may need biger injectors

also you can not allways depend on a gauge it is best to pull 2 or three plugs and look at there condition white=lean black=rick and a brown color=ok but you should check on the tip colors b4 you ake my word for it

if u dip your intake in some gasoline it will run not so lean it will also up the air intake into your car.

a good cheap trick from down here in mexico also if you put beaner sauce in the gas tank it runs a lil less lean but not much..

heres a shout out to my big lil homie felipe el gato el ninio fogata te benor el saucey. thats mexican for all yall who dont speak or read or type beaner

o and beaner beaner beaner u dont el gotta weiner

this is for all u rice rocketing asains i drive a supra and im swp and dont get names like ping pong wang chi dong wich sounds like pots and pans falling down the stairs..... o heres an idea mybe thats were ur mom and dad got ur name...
wang chi

shout out to all my niggers shalom sharon shitie 2 pac six pac o yea lil 4 pac and my big nigro ashantie

Back