RWD 88 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dman1100

I saw this little tiny 88(i think) accord today at a car show that was converted to RWD and had about the biggest slicks i've seen besides for nhra stuff. it didn't look like an accord at first. i didn't even know it till it was driving away. the tires were like 6 inches from the differential and i don't know how he stuffed the wheels in there. i didn't see what was under the hood though. is that an easy thing to do or does it take a ton of work?

Originally posted by Dman1100@Jul 26 2003, 12:47 AM
I saw this little tiny 88(i think) accord today at a car show that was converted to RWD and had about the biggest slicks i've seen besides for nhra stuff. it didn't look like an accord at first. i didn't even know it till it was driving away. the tires were like 6 inches from the differential and i don't know how he stuffed the wheels in there. i didn't see what was under the hood though. is that an easy thing to do or does it take a ton of work?

hmmm WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK?!?! :lol:

I saw the ad for it on eBay once...

It sold for something like $20k, but it ran 8's with a badass Chevy motor under the hood.

Was it black?

Back