rwd k20a 1st gen crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
It has been discussed a while back but i was bored and found the site he created for it. http://rwdcrx.com/ and i searched through clubrsx.com and found some videos of it and it just seems like a preety cool story. How a guy gets flamed for wanted to have a rwd crx and he shows them up and actually completes it. And all on a tubular chassis :)

side_view_of_crx_(looking_at_motor).jpg

tube frame... lame. i wanted to see a real deal using some custom fab mounts. anyone can make a tube frame into anything and slap a shell on top of it...

yea, tube frame is kinda cool, but it's not really a crx anymore. its a custom car with a crx body as far as im concerned. besides it can't even be street legal anymore. worthless

:werd:

and im with B on this all the way... im not really impressed at all

forgot all about the tube frame lol, but yeah, this thing isnt anything spectacular, i dont care if it runs 10's on pump gas.. id give him more shit for doing it the easy way than not doing it at all.

FR stock body crx: :thumbsup: :wub:
RR tube frame "crx": :thumbsdown:

The engine is infront of the rear axel...that generally means MR...MR doesnt mean it has to be in the middle of the body.

WOOOT!!!!!! I FINALLY WON A GOD DAMNED ARGUEMENT....with a guy. A bitter sweet victory on the road to winning a fight with a girl.

ehh... no biggie... I like the guy who put the Dodge Turbo 2.2 in the back of the 1g crx better... He left the body alone, and just kinda made a small "cage" in the back for the engine...

But then again... this is even nicer IMO..
DSCF0010.JPG

406 small block in a STOCK BODIED & FRAMED 240... Still uses stock frame rails, steering system, front brakes & suspension...

Back