?'s about the z1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMBlkGuy

i have a d15z1 and ive gone through so many swaps and now not a whole lot of money. i was wanting to know if i could swap a z6 head on the z1 to ditch the whole economy and what has to be done to do this. i have a stock z1 with b7 pistons and rods in. some ppl say yeah, some say no. just trying to get a general review.Plz dont bash.

Noooo! Another Z1 butchered!!!

Anyways, yeah, it'll work fine; run about the same as any other Mini-me.

so it will. i had a guy tell me i had to drill the oil port bigger. so even though the dexk heights are different its a simple task just like anyother mini-me?

Best bet is to sell or trade the Z1 to someone looking for better MPG. There have been people who've built Z1's....pretty much the same as building any other D15.

It is good, for economy. Power-wise, it's about the same as any other D15 blocks if you swap the head.

I say get rid of it because chances are there's someone that'll want the Z1 because it's a Z1. They're pretty much one of a kind here; Honda went through more trouble making that a beast economy engine.

yeah but it has b7 pistons and rods in already. and i was wanting to do a head swap instead of gettin another block to mess with

Back