s13 w/ sr20det for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sloazcrx

due to a recent injury i am going to be out of work for the next 3 months. Bills have to get paid so the first thing to go is my car :(

1989 s13
s13 red top w/54,000 kilometers
walbro 255 lph fuel pump
s14 front seats
greddy type s bov
jdm gauge cluster
rs yamamoto chipped ecu
ss brake lines
power steering works great
no a/c.....have compressor and bracket if wanted

motor runs great, tranny shifts perfect. car needs work, it was a project car and is in the early stages of it's build! will get pics asap! i'm willing to let the car go for $3500 obo. that's about what i paid for the motor. Have papers for the motor and everything installed. car has a clear title. i'm located in greenville nc, 27834

need to sell asap!!!!!

i know you'd like cash, but I have the 97 civic ex in my sig, we could trade. lmk, if not, then good luck and hope it wan't anything too serious. :ph34r:

Its all i got right now im willing to do 3500 if he gives me a couple more weeks and some pics

it needs to be finished. Normal upgrades to susp. would pretty much take care of everything except for whatever body work one wanted to do (bodykits etc,.).
Interior carpet was removed and has no radio.

Email me any more pictures and info you have. I am near Atlanta, GA, not far from you. I am interested if you still have it. I'll be at the Formula Drift event at Road Atlanta this weekend if you are going. Email me at Etchaskrach@netscape.net

Thanks,
Nate

Back