S14 conversion on a civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thehare

http://www.extremedimensions.com/shopdispl...ype=Conversions

Just curious as to what all has to be done to the car in order to do this & how hard is it? The reason i ask about what has to be done to the car is that i looked up this conversion on ebay too & i thought on one of them that it said radiator core support not included. thanks for all your help...

how hard is it? hard enough that you probably can't (or shouldn't) do it yourself, unless you have hella experience with shit like this.

All necessary parts are included to give you the ultimate unique look.

Why dont you call the company and ask them....if it comes with EVERYTHING needed...i dont see a problem with doing it yourself...

for 1600 you may only be getting an 21s clip in which case you would not be able to do it your self. If they send custom peics then you would prob only be bolting crap on

Be careful with buying conversion fenders (or any fenders) from extreme dimensions!!

A friend of mine did a S15 front on an S14 and he put about 10 hours in each fender just building them back up to what they should be.

Their Steel fenders (Z3 and such) are pretty good, but their fiberglass ones leave a lot to be desired.

Back