1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 owners !!!!

Discussion in 's2000' started by FObangah, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FObangah

FObangah New Member

Being an S2000 owner, I'd like to reach out and ask a question. Is it just me, that everytime I leave the house, I'm harrased by 94 Ford Contours, stock accords, old guys in out-of-service Crown Vics ( taxi's, police cars,etc.), and the occasional Town and Country? Sure I've lined up against Fireterds, Mustakes, Crapmaros and such but, some put up a fight, but most of them back down, not for fear of losing, but just knowing that they'll probally end up in an all-out street brawl as apposed to an easy victory over a I.H.E'ed civic.
    What is it that makes these everyday people want to race? Is it to see if I will puss-out so they can go home and tell their peeps they dusted an S2000? Is it that they want to see if I have the guts to push my car or that I'm just some yuppy that bought it to pull chicks? It gets frustrating. No one likes to back down from a race, but some times dusting Chevette's endes up being a waist of the premium-grade petro I feed this car every week, not to mention taking its toll on the drive-train. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?:confused:

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

well a long time ago i did but im a legend were i come from now and they just know better now they wont even race me anymore in my daily driver lol,,bottom line it happens people just hate hondas and the rest is just rice that wonts to see what there fart can added to the motor.

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

I get revved on all the time. Just ignore the challengers. Lots of people like to rev on anything they think might race them.

4. ej11

ej11 Member

lol i get the same thing i my subbie...remind yourself that race should be keeped on the track not highways.
    be safe.

5. matt9112

matt9112 New Member

lol im one of those IEH civics planning on boost tho but i get taken on all the time and for obvious reasons i never win but ehh i kept up with a v6 camaro b4? lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.