s2000 RWD 95 accord 2dr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ferrarikiller

I am about to go into the chassis fab program at Wyotech and I want to do an s2k rwd swap. I can do it but does anyone know where to source the parts. Thanks, prefferably in CA.

nothing needs to be sourced besides engine - every thing else would be custom and need to be built or ordered to be built by some one who knew how end of story- chassis fab - cut the middle from your car weld in a raised middle run your drive shaft! etc.. impractical- do some thing practical if you want to graduate!

if you incist on doing this swap i would recommend insurance company crash auctions or something to that effect..

parts are gonna cost an arm and a leg...

good luck with that swap man...you lookin at a shitload of custom fabrication and a whole lot of $$....best bet is to look on ebay for a motor, which they have quite a few of. and everything else your gonna have to use that wonderful wyotech training cuz its all custom from that point on

why wouldn;t you be able to use everything form the s2k drivetrain except lengthening the drive shaft and widening the rear axle...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 17 2005, 01:08 PM
why wouldn;t you be able to use everything form the s2k drivetrain except lengthening the drive shaft and widening the rear axle...
[post=474792]Quoted post[/post]​

Really Thats all that all the parts your going ot need to buy, the rest is all custom. Then your going to have to mod the s2k rear spindles to be able to accept the acord chassis. JDM engiens are realitivly cheap and can be had for 5 grand for the entire swap

you would need to find a way to mount the rear transaxel- the raised middle would need massive amounts of sheet metal heat/sound dampening. and perhaps a modified shifter/linkage on top of what every one else is stating ! depending on what year the s2k engine is isnt it drvie by wire? i dont remember - but that would affect the cost in the swap to !

fuck it. Take out the back seats and mount an independent S2k setup in the rear. H22 up front and F22C out back. 440 HP AWD yo!!!!

all right all you haters and shit talkers. All I was looking for was sources for S2K parts. What I wasn't looking for was all your stupid unresearched opinions .
FYI I would be looking at a place Like HAP recycling for a wrecked S2K.
It WILL require a lot of fab work. I would have to fab a rear subframe where I would mount the S2K rear end with pos. mods to that axle Fab an area for the drive shaft and extend that drive shaft.And if you think after that I would be worried about making some mounts for the motor and tranny then you haven't read my post.Thanks for your uneducated opinions. If anyone actually knows what they are talking about please add a replywith whatever info you may have. I at this point have about five months to prep. for this so please don't reply with stupid comments like, Time, Fabrication, Money, Not worth it, And stuff like that. I'm not looking for any negative feedback.
AND DON'T ACT LIKE IT WOULDN'T BE THE COOLEST THING EVER.

Thanks.

Originally posted by tab@Mar 20 2005, 03:18 PM
fuck it. Take out the back seats and mount an independent S2k setup in the rear. H22 up front and F22C out back. 440 HP AWD yo!!!!
[post=476100]Quoted post[/post]​

hey thats a pretty cool idea :ufucktard: :fuckyou: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :asshat: :321: :thumbsdown:

If you want constructive replies, keep your requests for them constructive as well. Otherwise.....

:locked:

:werd:

I wasn't joking.

I have a 1968 Oldsmobile Toronado. 455 FWD. 500 lb/ft of torque @ 3200 rpms. There are folks, like, well Jay fucking Leno that have converted this exact car to rear wheel drive. Many others have used this unique setup to run front and rear engines.

Can you say 1000 lb/ft of torque and all wheel drive? 10 second passes on street tires and pump gas, weighing over 5000 lbs.

I was being real, so fuck it if your limited imagination can't handle a better idea. You spent more time replying to us than it would take me to find you a motor.

Originally posted by tab@Mar 24 2005, 02:17 AM
:werd:

I wasn't joking.

I have a 1968 Oldsmobile Toronado. 455 FWD. 500 lb/ft of torque @ 3200 rpms. There are folks, like, well Jay fucking Leno that have converted this exact car to rear wheel drive. Many others have used this unique setup to run front and rear engines.

Can you say 1000 lb/ft of torque and all wheel drive? 10 second passes on street tires and pump gas, weighing over 5000 lbs.

I was being real, so fuck it if your limited imagination can't handle a better idea. You spent more time replying to us than it would take me to find you a motor.
[post=477907]Quoted post[/post]​

Those are FWD? never knew that

yeah. Man, I bought a 68. I was drawn to this car like a magnet. There was ONE in town. I remembered my old shop teacher saying something about a big block FWD car. When I saw one in real life, I thought, damn, that fucker is nice and there is no way I could afford a nice classic like that. I was wrong. They are very affordable, and underpriced IMHO.

Here is the Jay Leno link:

Jay Leno's 1966 Oldsmobile Toronado, 1000 lb ft. of torque, twin turbo.

Back