Sad day when you spin a rod bearing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How's it going everyone? Not so good for me. I was driving and craked my oil pan on my accord lost all my oil right away and screwed my H22A now I decided to go all out and sleave and rebuild. I'm going all motor but I'm not a big all motor guy with H series so if anybody can tell me whats good out on the market for N/A that would be super. thanks

Thank's fot the article It helped a little the biggest thing I need help deciding on is sleeves and pistons I know there's diferent types if sleeve's such ass ductile, iron, and so forth. I want to know whats the srongest and best. I've heard alot of good things about the H-beams and I think they'll work great for what I want to run so I'm pretty good on rods. I might go with wiesco pistons, everybody tells me to go with je pistons but I've heard from alot of people they knock so I'm not sure about pistons also does any body know what the comp. is bumped up to with type S pistons I always try to go with honda oem if posible. Basiclly what it comes down to is I'm trying to make a 90 accord coupe break into 13's in Colorado but have a nice reliable daily driver. Any advie or expience is helpful. Thanks

lmao

#1. fuel pressure regulator. It's a vital tuning tool. It allows you to fine tune the fuel pressure and help get the right amounts that create the perfect air/fuel ratio in the motor.

yea dude. go tune your FPR. moron. i don't agree with almost ALL of that article, and i'm a turbo guy!

if you want to break 13s, you really don't need to sleve your block.
but if you want to , go ahead. I recommend Bensons and Golden Eagle.
take it 2mm over the stock bore or less. theres no need to go crazybore wise. if you get 93, go 12:1 pistons. if you get 91 octane, go with 11.5:1 ish. crower rods.

head work
head work
head work

the h22a head flows good numbers on the flow bench- more so than any b-series hed- but still, it is a huge limiting factor when building an all motor h22. look into getting some serious head work done by a repeutible shop.

then, its cam selection and valve train- these are going to be catered to whatever you want to go with.

fniish it off with a p72/hondata combo, dyno tune it, and bring it to the track.

if only it was all that simple. heh

Back