Saddam's son's have been killed!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

saw that on the news a little while ago... they had a press conference they stated it was a positive ID

They should string those two fuckers up in the town square so everybody can piss, spit and shit on the bodies....

then they should violate the corpses in the most in-humane, in-sensitive, degrading fashion ever....

then they should post pictures of it so Saddam can see the mutilated corpses of his two ugly sons...

Remember Musolini?

for all the shit these guys have done over the years....their corpses deserve no less than to be de-genitalized, urinated on, dis-embowled, dis-membered, and vandalized in the most degrading fashion ever.

then lots of pictures should be taken and posted on the internet as a warning to anyone else who decides to kill and rape and destroy as many people as they did....

:woo: karnash

It's excellent news. Now if we could only get the supreme pig himself.

good news, but no point in "stringin' 'em up" for the world to see. even though they don't deserve to be treated right, we should turn over there bodies to them (w/ a tracking device inside incase saddam would want to check them out).

i say we stick a nice bomb inside their bodies and send them home for saddam to bury, then at the funeral blow that shit up :D

Originally posted by B16@Jul 22 2003, 09:59 PM
i say we stick a nice bomb inside their bodies and send them home for saddam to bury, then at the funeral blow that shit up :D

yeah, i guess they wouldn't notice the 1/2 ton the bodies would weigh.

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 22 2003, 04:51 PM

then they should violate the corpses in the most in-humane, in-sensitive, degrading fashion ever....

Put them in B's flagday suit.....hehe

are you insane .... do you have any idea how many international laws that would violate

disembowling is one thing.... flag day outfits is a whole different level

sorry...I wasn't thinking right.....to many nation's flags have red, white and blue.....what was I thinking...that could have start WWIII....

And the poor children in the third world nation's....they would have nightmare's forever....

Back