Samsung Galaxy Player

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

newb

phresh
VIP
Well, I just went and picked one up. I was lookin for something to replace my old 32GB Zune that got stolen. I was gunna get another one, but kinda wanted to try somethin new. I was lookin at the San Disk Clip + first because of the Micro SD expansion slot which would give me up to 40GB of storage. But, the super small size and lack of features were a bit of a hang up for me. So today I was pokin around the webz and saw the new Samsung Galaxy Player. Comes with 8GB internal memory plus an expansion slot. Also, has wifi and Android OS. So it seemed like a perfect fit. I went for the 4.0 over the 5.0. The 5.0 was just too big, not heavy or bulky, but it had a huge foot print. The 4.0 is about the same size as my Zune was, but like half the thickness. So far Im really happy with it. Its like using an Android phone that doesnt make calls, so that kinda sucks. Also, wish they had more than one color, but white isnt bad. Just thought Id share what I think of it.

Ya, Ive been playin with it like crazy and really like it. I got it to listen to during my commute and at work tho. We dont have open wifi at work, so most of the time I wont be able to use all the stuff on it.

Back