saw a ricer today,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iron 1

I was hanging out with some friends a while back, at the local spot. My friend pulls up in his 02 wrx, (upgraded turbo, bov, etc...) he parks it, gets out and we start shootin' the shit. This kid comes over in his lowered Hyundai, with the usual ricer stuff, and tries to start talking to us. He says he heard my friends car, and was wondering what he did to it to get that Whistle sound (BOV), and if we could do it to his car! we told him that it had to do with the turbo, and then explained that his hyundai didn't have a turbo. later that night he starts talkin' shit to everyone about the wrx, saying my friend cut a hole in his turbo to get the sound! we just let it go as usual ricer.
So I ran across the kid today, and he asked me how my friends wrx is running. and if he patched up the hole in the turbo. I simply said yes, and he now has 600 horsepower at the wheels!!! he about shit his pants right their!!! It was so hard to keep a straight face!!!
I hope y'all enjoy
:cliffs:
Kid starts talking shit about buddy's car
we try to be nice about it and explain
but he never lisstens to us
I see the kid 5 months later and he asks about the car
I lie to him, and he believes it
thus making a total ass of himself!!!

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 26 2003, 09:05 AM
hehe.....

my CRX made that whisteling sound to.....and it freaks people out..

that whistle owns. it lets EVERYONE around you know when you were at full boost!

nothing beats driving home from englishtown, though. if the suspension wasnt so stiff and if it got better gas mileage it would be a great long distance car. it was so much fun.

Back