sbc powered EF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

um....... the engine is shiny....

i'm actually at a loss for words

no im not referring to the way it looks, im referring to the fact that its got a small block chevy in it and running an S10 frame (well part of one). pretty well engineered if you ask me.

It's well engineered no doubt. Paint it all one color, remove the white outs and the ghey bodykit, and put a seat in there and it'd be alright.

Just a waste of time and money IMO.

bah, wings west is quality front and rear...
not shitty fiberglass...

and i agree that its just not right, but at the same time its just too damn sexy...

The moment you put it in gear and let go of the clutch, it will bust out all the glass. What a waste of both a motor and car.

And why even bother with wheel arches ?

Quoted post[/post]]
The moment you put it in gear and let go of the clutch, it will bust out all the glass. What a waste of both a motor and car.

And why even bother with wheel arches ?

you mean the step notch in the rear? thats so itll sit lower. i plan on running a step notch on the rear of my Ranger to make it lay harder :)

I like it. It's obviously not finished...

But the wheel arches have got to go, and the rear anchored links in the back are an absolute no-no.

show me it running, and i'll be impressed. as it sits, its nothing more than a hunk of metal... there's no driveshaft or rear end.

and don't tell me thats fwd...

there was a 350 powered CRX @ NOPI nationals in Atlanta 2 in 04. He returned in 05, and entered the burnout contest. It was pretty funny, i talked to the guys and they were like "we had a 350 layin around, and a CRX, so we put em together" 350 had some work too.

That thing doesn't even steer! Look at the linkage just laying there under the motor... Not even hooked up...

obviously..... its still ugly, and a waste of time.

:p

Back