Scammed on D-Series.org? C'mon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Unit02VXHatch

Well I'm pretty sure i got scammed by one of D-series own. On 11-04-04 I started this thread in the WTB forum :

http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread....14&highlight=z6

In which one Kyosoeg6 posted that he had a Y8 transmission for sale $265 shipped. Perfect it seemed.

So i got in touch with him through the email address he provided and we worked out for me to send him payment through paypal. On December 7th after corresponding through emai, exchanging information and speaking on the phone I sent him my payment requesting that within a week he provide me with a tracking # showing he had shipped my transmission.

Well christmas and new years have passed. It's 01-12-05 after numerous attempts to contact him through email and on the 2 phone numbers he provided me i haven't recieved a response since 12-17-04.

It seems I got scammed. Anyone else ever dealt with this guy?

I have already filed a dispute with paypal to no avail. I plan to file a police report with the El Paso police and if none of those methods work i suppose i'll have to pay him a visit. This sucks i did my part all i want is a transmission, or a tracking #, or a reply email. ANYTHING.

Oh and as i promised him in my last email here's all his personal info.

fred a villalba iv
7510 taxco dr
elpaso tx 79915
915-274-7574 or 915-274-9021

i'll try and give him a call later tonight untill he awnsers and tommorow morning and then again at night. whats your name so if he awnsers i'll ask him where is *your name here*'s tranny. and i think people from this board are fro there also.

TEXAS again. wtf. it seems like 90% of transactions from texans go to shit.

i know, that i will never deal with anyone in texas again, besides the few people here that i've known for years now.

sorry to hear you got scammed. can't say i know the name though. GL, but its probably a loss :(

i tried to call but no answer he is making me mad and i aint get ripped off,please pay him a visit soon and let us know what happened i want to put a flywheel to his head.

Yeah i posted this same thing on d-series and those guys on there are being really helpful. he has already been banned and a guy in San Antonio is contemplating paying him a visit.

<pissedoffsol>I'd rather live in Texas than Cali... </pissedoffsol>

:lol:

Unit02VXHatch... sorry that you got ripped off, but that could happen on any message board or from a seller in any place.

Oh please cali any day over texas. Your crazy.....
And i will say one more thing aside from geting tickets dealing with this smog shit aint so bad. Just do what needs to be done and it seems like it will be ok. We will see though after iget my BAR sticker. Im pretty sure i get one for my after market parts, even though its not a swap but i could be wrong.

Once agian cali over texas...........

Good luck geting your shit dude. Look at it this way, if you have to go over there your self texas does have alot of hot chicks.

Well the kid sent me this today

hey man i just called you last night. i was locked up
for violation of probation almost 20days. im on my way
to work to find out what thehell is up cus i have like
5 items that were supposed to go out and never did
apperently. please call me tonight or tmorrow

hopefully this will end well.

Alright so it's February 7th and still no transmission. After several attempts to communicate over the phone I recieved this on 01/19/05

nothing its going out friday. i had to wait till then
cus i dont have money to ship it out cus im no longer
employed there.

Tried to call him 2X since then still no reply. Anyone in TX want to help out I'll make it worth your while if you can get results.

Back