scouting out some camel toads

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
who the fuck is going to lick a goddamn frog?

Well, maybe...but not that kind of froggie.

werd- go to amsterdam... likcing the frog secritions gets your tripped out

I'd rather just eat hash brownies. Or go into the "smartshops" (where you can legally buy mushrooms). Some of my roommates went to Amsterdam from our study abroad trip. They tripped shrooms for like 2 days straight and rode bikes all over the city. They lost like 20 lbs, since they didn't eat anything.

mushrooms fuckin suck :mad: either that or i just need to eat a whole shit load of them to get much more than some halos and slight trails... and then its just not cost effective... so they still suck :thumbsdown:

and yes toad licking is real
its only certain types of toads though
http://www.erowid.org/animals/toads/toads.shtml

I didn't do it. I don't plan to either. The roommates from Sweden did though. They didn't mention any Amsterdam frog licking though.

yes shrooms are garbage.

Get some tabs or drops and you'll be good. I did it accidentally in middle school. I swear that teacher started to melt...I got expelled.

Amsterdam trip in 363 days or until my PO lays off me.

shrooms don't make you hallucinate. They just add halos and light trails, and make colors stand out a hell of alot more.. Colors seem to have meaning all of the sudden.

You want to see shit, do acid. But you have to do it a few times before you see anything worth while.

No, I've never done acid, but have several friends who have. I've heared some amazing stories.

in that case ill stick to doing MDMA
i get more halos and trails than i got off mushrooms plus im happy as hell and full of energy :)
ive candy flipped a few times (MDMA with a hit of acid) now THAT is a good time :mrgreen:

cool deal
more for me

Quoted post[/post]]
yes shrooms are garbage.

Get some tabs or drops and you'll be good. I did it accidentally in middle school. I swear that teacher started to melt...I got expelled.

Amsterdam trip in 363 days or until my PO lays off me.

DECENT shrooms in decent amounts (Think a very small handful) will make you trip radial tires (sorry, something I apparently said whilst under teh influence). However LSD is in a world all its own. Too much shit happened for me to ever do that again.

Quoted post[/post]]
in that case ill stick to doing MDMA
i get more halos and trails than i got off mushrooms plus im happy as hell and full of energy :)
ive candy flipped a few times (MDMA with a hit of acid) now THAT is a good time :mrgreen:

Mollies never did anything for me. I've tried hippie flipping and a bit of a molly by itself, but it just... wasn't exciting. Just a blast of energy and then nothing.

wow see thats why i hate over protective parent/gardians kids will be kids let them b.

but you guys suck if you think shooms are garbage i slpit an 1/8 with thsi chick and i was triping balls for like 4 hours. seeing cartoons, my guage cluster was 3d and it looked like those reverse glow gauges but its stock(never drive). when they first started to kick in the sky was magenta and the water was black and then the ground moved. and then just felt great coming down. used to flip e and those are great just cant get hooked or your fucked. i ate a gram of payote didnt trip but i felt real good. and the best mix of drugs would be pcp/dust/wet/leek/heemi/shit what ever you like to call it and e. pop the pill smoke the blunt and then sit back and have fun. but about acid never fucked with it cuz it stays with you for the rest of your life in the base of your spine and if you crake you back the wrong way you could be in a perminent trip. fork that

Magic Mushrooms are perhapse the most amazing drug that exists. I never see shit, they just alter my state of being in a way that I love. You have to realize that Mushrooms are an emotional, not psychadelic high. I can understand how some people don't like them....however....mmmm I need to trip soon.

the thing for me is they didnt really do shit for my emotionally other than make me pretty lazy (kinda like weed) a little giggly (kinda like weed) and really confused (kinda like weed)
and for $20 an 8th i just didnt feel at all that it was worth it
id rather spend $10 on a pill of MDMA and get just as much visually along with being energetic and happy as hell
everyone has their preferences... mine is for MDMA :)

Back