search hondaswap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DESPAIN

yep....mmhhm.......yep...
ok when my yahoo pops up i type in hondaswap in the search bar then i click on the second one that comes up. well now all kinds of weird shit pops up. anyone else having this problem? just started doing this today!!!!

ok main search bar on yahoo..... i put in hondaswap. honda swap doesnt pop up. jdmpassword pops up and some other random shit. i have to dig for the login menue. does this still not make sense?

why don't you just type hondaswap in the url bar in the first placE? lol why search for a site that you know the domain of?

anywya, yahoo is fazing out. yahoo search will be bing-powered shortly. yahoo sucks

yeah guess i am kinda lasy..... i am more of a point and click guy not a type and click guy....lol

wow..... so you can type hondaswap and click twice.. but you cant type hondaswap.com and click once..

well i guess i will have to change my routeen......lmao.

or use firefox and type hondsawap into the url bar (without the .com) and hit enter. that will also bring you the hondaswap.com :)

Back