Sears blows.......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
If I called you up and trying to buy something you were selling for 2K, you'd do whatever to get the sale right? So would I.

WELL! I've been trying to buy a new washer/dryer set for almost 2 weeks now. I originally searched on sears.com, found a nice set I liked. Ordered them online, it said they were in stock and all. I received an email later in the day saying they're out of stock and heres a list of others that are in stock. It also said I would get an additional 5% off of the 10% off sale for choosing a 2nd set. NP there
biggrin.gif

I ordered the 2nd set over the phone to make sure I could get them. Lady tells me, yup no prob, we'll have them out to you in 2-7 days. She also said I would get a verification call for the charge and then I would get a call for delivery.

Another few days goes by, no call. I call them back to find out what the deal is. The lady tells me they're out of stock and I can just wait a couple days and they'll be back in. I said sure, I just want to get a set already!

WELL, I call back after a few days again (today). She tells me they have the set in stock in the store, I asked her why they havent called or anything. She says that because I ordered when they were out of stock that I need to re-order to get this set.
blink.gif
I asked her to talk to a supervisor, enough with the runaround.

Right away she checks the physical inventory, aparently the customer service reps cant do that. Makes no sense at all, but its rly true!! She tells me that they are NOT in stock and that they're discontinued. I asked her to just tell me what they actually can sell me and deliver this week, comparable to my original choices too. She finds me a set finally and they'll be delivered on Sat
biggrin.gif

I can not believe how hard it was to give someone 2K
sad.gif
It did get me almost $350 off the set though
smile.gif

/rant

Yeah, that's a crazy price.

But honestly, if I were you, it would be like watching "Falling Down"

I would pack the Neon full of rifles, grenades, mount mortar tubes on the front, get a helmet and just go berzerk.

Like Richard Pryor in "Moving" when he gets his Saab all decked out like Mad Max.

"1200 RPM maximum spin speed reduces drying time by extracting more water from fabrics"

that shit must be a diesel. needs vtec :D

you better teach the old lady how to balance loads damn well before you go tuning your washing machine
lol

or maybe she'll throw em off balance and you'll get no more lovin

don't want the little tike shaking hands with ya :p

there's always anal!

damn, that sucks man
plus you get a 6 week time out after the baby
you're so fucked
well... not really
bahahhahahhaa

everytime i go to sears and see those, i always climb in them and then fall out at inopportune times... like when there are salespeople :)

LOL those are the exact ones me and my girlfriend were looking at like an hour ago, except we were going to get the black diamond color because it had a little silver on it so it was the closest color to match our other stainless steel appliances. we got these 2 weeks ago...

Kenmore 73053 30 in. Gas Manual Clean Freestanding Range at Sears.com

Sears.com

Next on the list are the above mentioned washer and dryer, an over-the-range microwave, which of course would be stainless steel and a Kenmore :). Sears doesn't have the one I want on thier website so i can't show you a picture but i saw it at the store today, and this Sears.com

I never knew how excited I would be to be buying aplliances over car parts lol

Oh I forgot to add, we had a bad experience with thier customer service as well. and on top of that the delivery guys completely forgot our fridge when they delivered the stove. "uh, damn, i'm sorry sir. we completely forgot to bring your fridge" fucking assholes lol

Back