Security Cameras

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Well my house and cars have been vandalized numerous times over the past couple of years and Im getting pissed as fuck. Ive requested extra police patrol and neighbors to keep an eye out, but that can only do so much.
Anyway, do anyone have security cameras or have any ideas about them? I was wondering if i could get some that hooks up directly to my computer and starts recording when it detects motion or sound. Also, any rough estimates of how much this would cost?? Im not looking to mall security level or shit like that. Just a camera that can record when it senses motion or sound and records to my computer. Quality doesnt matter that much as long as i can see to distinguish the faces sorta. Not where i can tell if an ant is moving or i can see every pimple on the person.

go to a place like sams club or costco.. they have home style securty systems starting at 100 bucks .. as for motion detected cams connecting into your home pc .. expensive and good luck unless you know some one with the hook ups and can do some thing home made with a handycam

land mines

jp

my friend just put a webcam out side next to the porch light, i guess you can buy them motion sensors for floodlights from home depot or something and use that as a trigger to start recording or somthing. dont ask me how, im just throwing ideas around.

Just make sure you put up well lit signs that say this property is under 24 hr surveillance.

So youre saying I can get sued or fined for getting a camera? GAYSBIEN
Is there a legal way around it? Posting that 24hr survillance will do it?? I was thinking about the previous suggestion. Adding a camera to the porch lights.
How much are the systems at good ol' Wal-Mart?

Back