Sell me your 89-91 CRX Si E-brake cables. DO IT NOW!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Sell me your 90-91 CRX Si E-brake cables. DO IT NOW!

No seriously, Sell me your 90-91 Ebrake cables from a CRX Si. Right and left side. paypal standing by. I need these damn things and can't find them anywhere. (not paying $40 a side for aftermarket shizzo)

DO IT.. Do It.. do it.

Last edited:
i dont have any but can i ask u a question? (i'll assume the answer is yes) would a 90 dx hatch not come with e brakes at all? my brother in law's hatchie doesn't have emergency brake at all. like no handle or nothing.

It should have a handle and cables. They are just different from the Si in the way that they connect to the drums vs disks. Tell him to get that fixed!! Dangerous!

PS, Seriously folks, sell me your freakin cables. This is a compensated stick up. You have no choice.

I really don't want to spend $80 on a pair of ebrake cables. bumpages.

If I get off work early tommorrow Ill cruise out to my secret Honda yard and see what he wants for a set.

send me a pm tomorrow to remind me and i can call to get a price from the dealer. I do a lot of business with them and i pay what they pay. let me know if you want me to get a price for you

Apparently JDM unicorns carry these on their horns. Cash reward for the horn of a JDM unicorn. I'll be needing two of them.

Nope. everything local crushes all cars that are more than 10 years old. The few out of town places I've visited have had one rex each, and they are always drums.

wow that would suck if our junkyards did that. they'd have no business, because most of the cars people drive around here are old school.

it's the same across the river in STL. i'm going soon, so I'll look for an Si setup for you.

no love. only si that speedway had that i found was totally stripped. i'll keep a look out, i usually go every 3-5 days. i forgot to goto pick n pull, next day will probably be saturday with the families.

Back