1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

selling a 2000 b16A2 block

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by superpate, Dec 25, 2005.

1. superpate

superpate Junior Member

im sellin a 2000 civic si block to accomplish a new goal with a gsr block instead. Im located at philly,PA...everything is stock but another thing, the block is not complete... ur only missing a

knock sensor
    thermostat housing and tube
    oil pressure switch

these items are goin on to my next block ... i repeat again..this block is completely stock and still runnin..GUARANTEED.. ill do a compression check be4 ne1 gets a hand on it, the block is still runnin in a car and will be removed once it's bought.

first 350 takes it

2. 93vicb16a2

93vicb16a2 WHATS CRACKIN??

pmed

3. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

350 for an almost entirely complete long block? that's cheap as shit. free bump for you.

4. tip

tip Senior Member

i would be more willing to jump on this if you had more then 3 post. Hope you don't have to use that "GUARANTEED"

5. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

it is not a longblock, just the block. A long block is the head and block without the tranny.

6. DelSlo

DelSlo Senior Member

haha i picked up the exact same thing from a honda dealership for 70 bucks,it blew rings in one cyl. and warranty never took it back, only had 15,000 miles. haha god thats like 30 bucks american!

by the way this is just the long way of saying......BUMP

7. thegreat1310

thegreat1310 Senior Member

i got 350 i want it my email is thegreat1310@netscape.com i live in md,i can come get it and pay for it when ever you want it

8. superpate

superpate Junior Member

i tryed emailin ya but it neva went thru. It said ur email address waznt found.... neway ill take the block out when i get bak to work on the 2nd of january, ill let u kno once its out so u kan arrange to pik it up...my email superpate@hotmail.com... leave me ur number so i kan contact u ..

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted