selling a 2000 b16A2 block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

superpate

im sellin a 2000 civic si block to accomplish a new goal with a gsr block instead. Im located at philly,PA...everything is stock but another thing, the block is not complete... ur only missing a

knock sensor
thermostat housing and tube
oil pressure switch

these items are goin on to my next block ... i repeat again..this block is completely stock and still runnin..GUARANTEED.. ill do a compression check be4 ne1 gets a hand on it, the block is still runnin in a car and will be removed once it's bought.

first 350 takes it

350 for an almost entirely complete long block? that's cheap as shit. free bump for you.

Quoted post[/post]]
im sellin a 2000 civic si block to accomplish a new goal with a gsr block instead. Im located at philly,PA...everything is stock but another thing, the block is not complete... ur only missing a

knock sensor
thermostat housing and tube
oil pressure switch

these items are goin on to my next block ... i repeat again..this block is completely stock and still runnin..GUARANTEED.. ill do a compression check be4 ne1 gets a hand on it, the block is still runnin in a car and will be removed once it's bought.

first 350 takes it

i would be more willing to jump on this if you had more then 3 post. Hope you don't have to use that "GUARANTEED"

Quoted post[/post]]
it is not a longblock, just the block. A long block is the head and block without the tranny.

haha i picked up the exact same thing from a honda dealership for 70 bucks,it blew rings in one cyl. and warranty never took it back, only had 15,000 miles. haha god thats like 30 bucks american!

by the way this is just the long way of saying......BUMP

i tryed emailin ya but it neva went thru. It said ur email address waznt found.... neway ill take the block out when i get bak to work on the 2nd of january, ill let u kno once its out so u kan arrange to pik it up...my email superpate@hotmail.com... leave me ur number so i kan contact u ..

Back