selling car subwoofer system

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gsrchad

Alright, im selling my subs, amp and box...

2 15 inch 5000watt 1,500rms beast masters. retail $750 a piece. in 2002 they were only dual 2 ohm. so i had cadence custom them for dual 4 ohm so i can run 2 subs off one amp... ( either 2002 or 2003, dont remember which..)

Box is a seal box for 2 15's. weights around 50-75lbs. 3/4 inch mdf. subs are angles slightly, say 30 degrees. I inverted the subs to help the subs cool better plus to give them slightly more air... think its about 2.5 feet per sub

AMp is also a tweaked cadence amp. running well over 1,500watts rms @ 1 ohm....the worlds most efficient class d amp... over 95%! :dance: its a cadence a7hc, with a flexi glass bottom for a custom installation... near perfect condition. comes with book to install ( you have to install it in a weird way inorder to have it be at 100% power) it explains it in the book. also comes with bass nob remoted, with about 12 feet of wire..

comes with wires to hook up the 4 dual 4 ohm coils...

was over 1,500 when i bought it... asking 500 obo
more into performance than 155dbs :drive:

email me at civic9517@hotmail.com for any questions or trades, or whatever is on your mind..

This post belongs in our Classified Parts Forum, Please look for your post there.

:imgone:
:moved:

Thanks,

The Moderating Team

Back