Selling the prelude...:)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well, someone offered me $1k for the prelude. I just can't turn down the offer. Shit, no DD and I'll be taking the bus, until I get a new DD.

buy my jeep...it's made a decent DD for the last few months...and it's even 1337!!!!...as of today...hehe

aan.jpg

aao.jpg

aap.jpg

aaq.jpg

aar.jpg

hehe.. :lol:

Originally posted by Taco15@Feb 21 2005, 05:59 PM
what are the specs?
[post=464188]Quoted post[/post]​

90 Prelude S
Carb'd Daily Beater
10k miles without an oil change
now 18k no oil change

lol, i hate that car. I just beat the hell out of it till I finally finish the civic. I paid 450 for it, he offered 1200, I felt bad so I said I would sell it to him for 1k.

18k without an oil change? Are you going to scrape out the sludge from the oil pan before you sell it?

nope, I might not even sell it (yea right, I know I will), cause I don't want to walk or take a bus. The piece has been reliable the whole 20k+ miles I've had it, besides the power steering system, but that's how I bought it. I'll run some seafoam through it, and MAYBE give it some Walmart oil or something, I'm not sure if I want to take the time to change the filter, but if I keep it I will...eventually.

Back