SEMA anyone????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
My girl works at a shop and has 2 passes two sema and is entering her car. Hey B, she has a del sol too. Anyways, she's taking me and i was wondering if anyone else is gonna go to Vegas??? :D

ok, lets think hard now. new products, fine bitches, Jin performing, fine bitches, vegas, fine bitches, etc, etc, etc, i'm missing the gay part.

JettaGirl18t & myself will be there along with Si950 and his girl... :)

SEMA is really cool.. Especially when you have buyer badges like we will... :) Most people just get regular badges, but the badges that I'm getting are the ones where the vendors all think you are gonna buy something, so they REALLY kiss your ass... :)

we are primarily going to make some more connections..

Im going for the last two days...i wish I could go for all for but the president of my company won't have both salesmanagers gone at the same time, it would be cool to meet up somewhere out there, how much are public tickets anyways? i thought they were really expensive, cause i know we got a shop to buy them for us before I got into the industry as far as sales go...

I might be going and I'll be wearing a VENDOR badge. THAT is the shit. ;)

Being able to get in 1-2 hours early to get pics and video of all the car before there's a HUGE crowd....

That reminds me, I need to ask my buddy if he can get my ass in again. ;)

I'm going!!!! I hope it'll be tight 'cause i've never been b4. I'm down to see all the new stuff people came up with.

Ludacris!!! Chicken and beer!!!
The best song on the whole album is "ho's in my room:"!!!!
Umm..yeah. Car show's=the drunk=teh drunk! Car shows areghey!

Grrrr.... Not able to go. Woman is draining the wallet. :(

I was oging to be wearing an Eagle Specialty Products Vendor badge. ;)

Back