Semi-funny...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
So I went up to the Poconos for the past couple of weeks. So I'm hanging out with my usual friends. We go out and are just hanging out in this parking lot thing, it's a block away from Monroe County Jail (doesn't make a difference, just wanted to add that). And these kids come up to us and start talking a whole bunch of shit.

I just kinda laughed everything they said off, untill one of them said "I'm from BK, what do you know about that?". I just bursted out laughing. I asked him "What BK?", he continued to say "I'm from BK, Bushkill motherfucker". I almost died laughing so hard, I guess he got annoyed, cause he got all of his friends and they left.

I dunno, if you're from Tristate area especially NYCl then it should be funny as hell to you too.

I just remembered it and can't stop laughing.

yep...that's where I'm going to be moving.

I would already be there but I have to wait until court, cause I still think I'm going to end up in jail one way or another. I never violated probation though. I saw my PO on Monday, I owe him $385 and then I'm done.

burger king????lol

Quoted post[/post]]
yep...that's where I'm going to be moving.

I would already be there but I have to wait until court, cause I still think I'm going to end up in jail one way or another. I never violated probation though. I saw my PO on Monday, I owe him $385 and then I'm done.

what about the gun charges????they got dropped???

no, my PO just isn't a complete dick. He said that since it was at the end of my probation that he wasn't going to violate me.

The charge itself was indited. Not sure what's gonna happen yet, waiting for trial.

Damn right,

I can have it my way...and it taste better.

get a good lawyer...or you'll get fucked

yea I got a decent lawyer.....

He's kept me out of jail a few times.

o shit it does...that's hott.

In Bushkill, do they have to fire up the tractor to do drive-bys ?

I've been to Bushkill. I can only imagine what this kid looked like. Lemme guess:

White and lanky, Hat set to stupid? Listens to country but when he wants to get hardcore, he'll pop in his heavy metal mix tape ? Yeah, yeah... Been there.

I forgot: Kids in PA get all excited when a black guy rolls through town. They start to act as black as the media has taught them - And wind up looking really funny.

ooooohhhh.... I get it... There goes my post count.

lol...it needed and option like that.

And yep...Stupid looking white kid, hat and all. I hope shit like that happens once or twice a week when I move out there. That would make my week so much better.

Back