Sep 24, Englishtown....DOW7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I didn't finish up the AE86 like I wanted too, but the Z and the CRX is ready to go down there to kick some major ass. No clue WTF I am talking about....well....

DRifting yOOO!!!!

Drift Out Wednesday 7, is put on by dgtrials.com and will start around 4:00 and will end up around 11:00 PM. WE went last time, and I blew out a waterpump gasket, but now that waterpump is an iron trap, and re-inforced so good, that it will never leak again...

But if I get the CRX tuned and tested, and prepped for the long trip down there, I will take it and the Z....Chris will prolly drive on of them in the competition...or Steve...if he decides not to bring his Celica.

Anywho's...there will be a special guest there...err guest's....
Signal Auto and the drifter X and XX...

they will be slamming their fine cars around the drifting course and it will be a show the East coast has yet to have seen. Plus they will also Have a drifting contest on Oct 4th...and I will be doing that as well.

So....am I the only one brave enough to make a fool out of myself and cars for the greater H-S gang...or is there anyone elso out there that is willing to join in on the fun?

Ohh...BTW...there were civics drifting the last time we were there, and they did pretty good, so don't give me that RWD>FWD bullcrap...

Passengers are welcome...as long as all occupants in the car has a decent helmet.

So we will be leaving Stratford around 11:30 AM

Who's drifting and who's watching/riding

Drifters:
1. Airjockie

Spectaor/passenger
1. Airjockies Wife

Not positive if I'm going. The Celica definately isn't coming, the carb problem is getting worse and worse.

I got's no money.

-> Steve

If I do go, it'll be to crew and watch. Tell K-Chan to bring something more convenient, and less efeminate for us to hold :)

Drifters:
1. Airjockie

Spectaor/passenger
1. Airjockies Wife K-Chan
2.Celerity

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Sep 17 2003, 11:14 PM
Sorry clay, im not driving down there w/o my license...

Won't you have it back by then? :(

Much like Keith Richards before a show,

I'll cart your ass down there in the back seat of the car while listening to Pink Floyd and inhaling whiskey,
We'll arrive and two gorgeous women will wisk you away,
Clayton will stuff your incoherent head into a helmet
and you'll drive like youve driven before.

The crowd will go nuts. Then some 45 year old woman will toss her panties at you.

Mick Jagger will remind you to take your insulin, and it's off to the hotel. There dozens of women will knock at your door until 2:00 am.....
..... When you finally decide to let them out.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 18 2003, 12:02 AM
I'll cart your ass down there in the back seat of the car while listening to Pink Floyd and inhaling whiskey,

-> Steve

So are you willing to go pick him up in Massachusetts? ;)

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 17 2003, 11:02 PM
Much like Keith Richards before a show,

We'll arrive and two gorgeous women will wisk you away,
Clayton will stuff your incoherent head into a helmet
and you'll drive like youve driven before.

The crowd will go nuts. Then some 45 year old woman will toss her panties at you.

Mick Jagger will remind you to take your insulin, and it's off to the hotel. There dozens of women will knock at your door until 2:00 am.....
..... When you finally decide to let them out.

-> Steve

OH WOW! thats entirely too funny. it's so true though, except for the drifting drunk, cuz i dont need to be drunk to drift!!!

Back