serious help needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGLSHB

what would cause a rythmic flashing of the check engine light in the guage cluster of a OBD0 Honda CRX? I have swapped a B16 in about 2 years ago, and this has never happened.

I am getting no codes at the ECU, but the CEL is flashing , and continues to do so until you turn off the car.

any ideas?

also, what is the possibility of radio interference or voltage spikes from a secondary ignition, voltage leak from the primary ignition, causing problems with my ECU, and/or my Mf2.?

I have the turbonetics full kit in the car, and i have had NO problems with my swap., but now, my ignition begins to break up after 7k rpm.

my car made 240 hp on the dyno, without having the ignition stability to rev past 7k.

I have been working with Jahame from turbonetics trying to find a solution, and he has sent me another MF2, and a Motec, but i can not get it to straighten out..

PLEASE help..

Did you keep it OBD-0? if you did then to check the code there's a window on the ECU. However, if you arent getting codes pull the Fuse for the ecu for like 10 minutes. I hope this helped. See ya'

done that... the problem is, the ecu never sets a code... and i have tried all 3 Pr3 ecu's i have

i wish it was that simple

I think this is a long shot but it is all i can think of. Possibly check the wiring from the ecu to the MIL light. Possibly there is an intermitant short. I have done the same swap and have never experienced this or even heard of it, please post what you find if you ever do solve it.

Back