set your clocks.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I enjoyed it when Indiana didn't take part in this stupidity. It hasn't changed a fucking thing, oddly enough, it's hurt numerous businesses here in town.

For some reason... I KNEW you were going to post...

I dunno. I just remember watching the news about how some businesses lose money with extra daylight here in town.

were those businesses primary revenue generated by night time sales? Thats the only scenario i can think of..

i have one in my room that i have to change...other than that...all of my clocks change on their own...o yea...and the one in my car...haha

I hate resetting the clocks and "service reminder" in the Jeep. Actually I still haven't changed them, I still have NY time on them.

I reset the rest, except the micowave.

Im from Indy, and the time change was awsome. I could actually work outside when I got off work. As for the hurting business deal, peeps just always have to have something to bitch about! The only thing I can see it hurting by any means is the drive-in movie theater business.

Back