Setting The Clock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blackice90HB

I'vehad this deck fro almost a year already and I'm starting to feel stupid cause I can't figure out how to set the fuggin clock. I can work everything else on that thing, I could probably hack into the pentagon with it (J/K) , but I cant set the stupid clock.
And dont tell me to wait till 12:00 and disconnect the power then put it back on cause #1. I already missed 12:00, i forgot why I was sitting in there just listening to music; and #2. I spent all that time getting the settings just right, I'm not resetting that thing unless I have to. Does anybody know how to set the clock on thee older pioneers? B4 you sya RTFM, I dont have the manual, I bought this CD player from a friend.

Since you can't RTFM, what about hitting up Pioneer's web site and seeing if they have a manual online for it? If they don't, maybe they have a manual for a similar age model (or even current one) that would give you an idea about how to set the time. I doubt the method changes much between years and models.

yeah, its got a function button, but it only does stuff like read the title of the disc, repeat and random stuff like that. there is a button with a clock face. But, that button just switches from track time to the clock time. one hting I haven't tried is holding the function and clock button at the same time.

Calesta, Calesta.........smart man. Dunno why I didn't think of that seeing I was able to get a wiring schematic for the same HU there. I will check there now and see if i can RTFM there. Thanx guys.

Like Calesta said, go register at pioneer and view the manual.

Turn the unit off (Should hold the source button down) and then hold Function.

yep it is usually the function button sometimes depending on the model it is the audio button.

I have had a few old pioneer HU's, you always have to turn the radio/cd player off, Then hold down either "function" or "Audio" button, it's usually the "function" but does vary to "audio" with some of the models.

The 12 will start to blink...you should be able to figure it out from there.

Quoted post[/post]]
If you hadn't stolen it from some poor bastard you wouldn't need the manual. :ph34r:

What are you talkin about? I paid a friend $30 bucks for the HU, with the face plate messed up. It was in his 1st gen MR2 before he sold it. Then I paid Hatchspeed $60 for a new faceplate and a mounting cage. I legitamatly worked my arse of cutting grass last year to get the $90 total to get this cd player, and I dont apreciate being accused of stealing a CD player. I work hard for and earn every cent to pay for my stuff. I hate theives, the same lazy, cheap disrespectfull bastards who stole my uncle's car (2004 dodge intrepid se, chrome 18's sony hu, all around nice car) and took his cd player, the 300 he had in his car, then beat the crap out of, leaving it totaled. You don't know me....

92civicb18b1 Posted Oct 24 2005, 06:31 PM
I have had a few old pioneer HU's, you always have to turn the radio/cd player off, Then hold down either "function" or "Audio" button, it's usually the "function" but does vary to "audio" with some of the models.

The 12 will start to blink...you should be able to figure it out from there.

Thanks, I'm going to go try that on my legitamatley paid for HU. Thanks for the help... :cool:

Oh, yeah, I got it yesterday. I had to hold down the function button to access a new menu, one being for the clock. I didnt realise exactly what Tommy was saying to do, I though he just meant to press the function button instead of holding it down. Well, I got it all set up now. Pioneer didnt even have the operationmanual for the HU, only the installation instructions.

Back