Several parts/mods for sale.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cws13

O.k. the spring cleaning continues.

-I have a CM Stage 3 clutch for a H22/H23 92-00 prelude, never installed. Complete kit with throw out, pilot, alignment tool, friction disk and pressure plate.

-D16Z6 complete head with Valve Cover. No diz, manifold, or VTEC sol. so don't ask. Could stand to be steamed and get some fresh seals but is otherwise fine. Came off running car.

-B18a1

-Still have those sets of damn hyper grounds 80.00 a set, below wholesale. These things are great, what's wrong with you people....

-Used Autometer White Face Coolant Temp

-Used Autometer White Face A/F gauge

-Venom 400 system with harness lengthened for install inside of the car (D16Y8)

-Brand new D16Y8 Valve Cover new in box.

-Powerslot rotors with AEM pads (front for a GSR), both new in box

Make offers, trades considered,no lowballers. Buyer pays shipping and packing supplies if I have to go out and get them.

*In need of a blue right side fender for a 93 Sol.*

Gauges sold.

B18 had about 120K I think. Ran fine when pulled, has dist. with Accel wires, Intake manifold, and polished valve cover. I popped off the head to check the cyl walls when I got it, as it was to be my drag motor. All is well, a motor that came in a car made 14 yrs. ago needs freshening up anyway. If you really wanted to go cheap you could slip in a new head gasket and go.

On new parts, make offers, I know what my lowest is but it wouldn't be to smart for me to put that up here. If I wanted that I could return them. You can get the new parts listed for below cost....but check out new prices at your shop of choice and go down from there. Peace.

How much for the y8 valve cover? and shipped to Charlotte NC 28105? Is it OEM?

Yes the valve cover is OEM and the rotors pads will fit a 95 GSR, that is what they were purchased for. Make offers.

Back