Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You sure you even need 2.25 for a 1.5? I thought the ideal size for the d15's was 2"

It's a 1.6 L d16a6. The exaust manifold to the end of the cat is 2.25 then it sizes down to about 1.75. I want more flow not more mpg.

lovin the fogs, not the exhaust so much.. get a Dynomax.. nice and quiet ...

oh and i just noticed your avatar... born in '93 but love the 80's .. hahah

lovin the fogs, not the exhaust so much.. get a Dynomax.. nice and quiet ...

oh and i just noticed your avatar... born in '93 but love the 80's .. hahah
are the dynomaxe exausts performence stock looking exausts? I might get one then. And 80's ftw

sounds better than my magnaflow lol. I dont mind it! do you have a link or part no. for it?

i like it but im looking for a cat back

Ya I allready have a magnaflow that sound quieter than that dynomax so I'll just get it costomly welded and shit.

magnaflow is definitely louder.. i've had both

So today was another boaring saterday at work. After work my buddy drove me home. He is a huge volkswagen fan and owns a 93 corrado vr6. He has no respect for hondas at all.... Untill now. Got home and let him take the Rex for a rip and he absolutly loved it! I think he has more fun in my little 108hp gokart than he dose in his 178hp rado lol. Just thought I'd share another story of how fun hondas are. Ps: we went quick ;)

Anyone know whats up withe the wheels? What brand are the rims and what size? Also what are the tires? I want his set up so bad

hondaswapredcivic.jpg

Back