Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

read it again, including your quote.
Heres a hint: That>:bawling: was her baby...

Is that a sealed battery? You could have some safety problems if it isn't sealed or gel because they emit hydrogen gas that can build up and ...... Hindenburg!!! lol. you can get sealed battery boxes for marine applications at just about every auto parts store. It has a vent hose that goes to the outside. Its just a suggestion for safety.

Yes.That is the reason they started selling non serviceable sealed batteries and gel batteries. But you can still buy the serviceable batteries, the ones you can put distilled water in. If you have one of these batteries inside the vehicle, like the trunk or a cabin area, you want to but in in a sealed battery box with a vent going outside the vehicle. It is a NHRA requirement too.
That is why people spend so much on the gel optima batteries. No need for a battery box.

Yes.That is the reason they started selling non serviceable sealed batteries and gel batteries. But you can still buy the serviceable batteries, the ones you can put distilled water in. If you have one of these batteries inside the vehicle, like the trunk or a cabin area, you want to but in in a sealed battery box with a vent going outside the vehicle. It is a NHRA requirement too.
That is why people spend so much on the gel optima batteries. No need for a battery box.

kinda like my optima in the back of my hatch? :D:D:D

im pretty sure myn is gel, it dossnt have the water holes and it is a "high performance" battry

Haha i was bored today and thought this thread could use an update ;)

mycrx-1.jpg

FUCKKK!!!!!!!!! :mad: my rex keeps bogging out at low rpms!!! it will idle at 900rpm and then if i give it 75-100% gas it sputters and boggs out. it even died on me like ba ba ba ba boom ....sssssssss wtf is wrong!!??????

Back