Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Take that ugly ass bra off.

And taco I'm with you. I'm a GM guy, but anything really post 95 can suck my balls.

I agree, a bra is not appealing. especially on a pretty crx like that one. I can't remember the last time I saw one of those on a car here in Cali.

He says he'll fix it in the spring, but he's said these kinds of things before.

No I will brads dad just got a welder so were gonna practice on sone shit then redo the door in the nice weather... And I'll show you my tits I guess...

i did but my door is lighter, yellow, and its a learning experiance...i have never welded befor

Well, it would be easier to use the other door but we'll have to paint less with the origional door. Who gives a shit about weight.

i did but my door is lighter, yellow, and its a learning experiance...i have never welded befor

Your car hardly weighs anything as is. Just take a big shit before you go out. That should offset the difference. :rolleyes: Or use the good skin on the stock guts. Or take out your mad tyte stereo system.

SSSSSSSSOOOOOOO.......... I took out my heavy ass sub and hooked my amp up too my rear speakers...calos santan never sounded so good! i will post pics and vid tommorow!

Back