Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think a full set of brand new Rota RBs was $450 at the local import shop. You cant get them used for less than 400 up there?

I got my set of grids brand new for like 450 shipped. You can find a used set for under 200. Might need to be painted but that's better than nothing.

I think a full set of brand new Rota RBs was $450 at the local import shop. You cant get them used for less than 400 up there?
Haha are you kidding! Why do you think I'm going to California to buy wheels, theres nothing up here...NOTHING.

Every aftermarket part I've bought has been from the states.

Those wheels will look awesome on your car. in my opinion anyways. But then again I'm a fan of rocking stock wheels. I got a set of 93 gsr wheels on my 98 civic.

DSCF5479.jpg

DSCF5483.jpg

DSCF5488.jpg

DSCF5489.jpg

DSCF5496.jpg

DSCF5503.jpg

Of course he did. Hes never gonna fix that thing!

Of course he did. Hes never gonna fix that thing!

grrrrrrrrrrrrr. it's like the elephant in the f!cking room, that door. "hey look at my beyooootiful car, just don't look right there. i'll fix it one day."

(i can only say this because i play the game too, but with missing pillar trim, not rust rot).

:rolleyes:

Back