Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I like it but it's too loud for me.

Imo, I like stock exhaust with no sound at all, just the sound of VTEC engaging through the intake. I jizz in my pants every time. There should be a "jizz in pants" emotion.

Last edited:
I like the exhaust on my Si. It is some no name (or at least I havent found one) catback that was on it when I bought it. It had very little difference over stock. But installing the Hytech replica header and Password JDM Carbon Kevlar intake :)wub:) gave it a great sound. I was pretty much set on selling the car until I put the intake on, no joke. I recommend it to anyone. I've got a shittily thrown together video of a few quick runs with it but I was using my cell phone so it does it little justice.

bought^^^^

so i had to check it out. there is a small dent (fixable) on the bottom and the plastic guard will have to be replased. got for $90
DSCF3417.jpg

But thats not it I also got a cup coilover kit! the guy says it his rex was like 2 inches off the ground withe them. I think there from egay but whatever:ph34r:
DSCF3421.jpg

wouldn't happen to have some oem bumpers layin around, and like to hook a brother up, would you?

its cool man, no fuss. itd prolly be a bitch for shipping anyway. im the one with a yard full of them, and the energy of a sloth.

Back