Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slipstream is pretty hot. ls mesh is being used alot these days. ive seen too many people using those. what kind of springs are you going to use?

You're telling me youve seen more LS meshes than Slips lately? Where have you been the past two years or so. I still like them but Slips are everywhere! If you're gonna get Rotas get their RB wheels. They're Watanabe like knock offs and very hot. I kinda want them for my Si.

You're telling me youve seen more LS meshes than Slips lately? Where have you been the past two years or so. I still like them but Slips are everywhere! If you're gonna get Rotas get their RB wheels. They're Watanabe like knock offs and very hot. I kinda want them for my Si.
i see so many ls meshies its ridiculous...theyre even on all stock older ppls cars

Well they must be buying them from the mid west because I've seen them once or twice but I see slips on everything out here. Still, go with the RBs.

I peeled off his Honda sticker on the left and started to take off some pinstripes. I added to the cancer when doing the door. :(

how old do you have to be in order to get a license there in canada?
You get a beginner lisence at 16 and you have to have a parent over 25 in the car at all times.

Then at 17 you can drive by yourself but there are strict restrictions.

It varies from province to province, Alberta has more loose restrictions.

oh its like over here when youre 16 you get your permit to drive but you need to be with someone who has a license for more than 3 years. at 17 you get your provisional license and you get to drive by yourself. but you cant drive between 12am-5am and you cant bring more than 1 friend but you can bring more than 1 family member.

[edit: im talking about new jersey]

Damn that's shitty. Ohio you get a permit at 15 1/2 and have to ride with a licensed driver of 18 or older and then at 16 you can get you're full on license.

When I did it, Oregon was permit at 15, license at 16, with vehicle occupancy and driving hours restrictions for I think a year.

Back